Call us today! 617.956.0956

Boston | metrowest | south shore

Bostonian Legal Group

We are a full service law firm with offices throughout Greater Boston. Call us for your free case evaluation.

Learn More ....

Can I receive expedited Naturalization if my husband is in the military and about to deploy?

You may be able to receive expedited Naturalization, but there are a number of other requirements you must meet in addition to being the spouse of a U.S. citizen military member.  For example, you must declare that you will live with your spouse abroad (where s/he is deployed).  Not all spouses are eligible to live with their deployed military spouses, since many are located on ships, submarines, etc. Contact us to learn more.

Bostonian Legal Group