Call us today! 617.956.0956

Boston | metrowest | south shore

Bostonian Legal Group

We are a full service law firm with offices throughout Greater Boston. Call us for your free case evaluation.

Learn More ....

Is it possible to make my spouse and child legal?

It is possible. Your family member may be able to get his/her green card in the U.S. or through a U.S. Consulate abroad.  Each case is different, and we must evaluate your unique circumstances before giving legal advice. Call us for a case evaluation.

Bostonian Legal Group